● Participants register in person with their BIB in place.
● You have the Mandatory Items (MI) checked. Although you are ultimately responsible for your safety, success and failure during the event if you choose not to abide by the list of Mandatory Items (MI), we want to protect you against yourself as much as we can.
Checking the Mandatory Items (MI) is a measure for your own safety.
● You have your QR code scanned.
● You will have your race card punched.
● You will have to sign the disclaimer.
● For the Killer Krazy 45km, if you have a drop bag (one piece) then you drop that bag at the Drop Bag Counter (DBC).
● If you have luggage (one piece) to be stored, you drop your luggage at the Finisher’s Luggage Counter (FLC).